Sometimes the snow comes down in June                   有時六月下雪
Sometimes the sun goes 'round the moon                    有時太陽繞月
I see the passion in your eyes                                        有時你讓我那樣的驚喜
Sometimes it's all a big surprise                                     你眼裡柔情如水奔湧傾瀉
'Cause there was a time when all I did was wish         我所做的似乎只是一個期盼
You'd tell me this was love                                             可你卻說那是愛情火樣的熾熱
It's not the way I hoped or how I planned                   這不是我心裡的願望
But somehow it's enough                                                我如何會有謀劃策略?
And now we're standing face to face                              如今我們咫尺面對
Isn't this world a crazy place                                          世界已經瘋狂無法辨別?
Just when I thought our chance had passed                就在我萬念俱灰不再奢望
You go and save the best for last                                   你卻飄然而至真真切切
All of the nights you came to me                                    那過去的日子你我共處
When some silly girl had set you free                            定是某個笨女孩給你自由使你有了空歇
You wondered how you'd make it through                   你不知道自己為何那樣
I wondered what was wrong with you                           我也笑你心智泯滅
'Cause how could you give your love to someone else 你如何可以把愛留給了別人
And share your dreams with me                                    卻又要與我同夢相依日日夜夜!
Sometimes the very thing you're looking for               有時候你畢生追尋的
Is the one thing you can't see                                         偏偏你又視而不見猶豫不決
