Sometimes the snow comes down in June 有時六月下雪
Sometimes the sun goes 'round the moon 有時太陽繞月
I see the passion in your eyes 有時你讓我那樣的驚喜
Sometimes it's all a big surprise 你眼裡柔情如水奔湧傾瀉
'Cause there was a time when all I did was wish 我所做的似乎只是一個期盼
You'd tell me this was love 可你卻說那是愛情火樣的熾熱
It's not the way I hoped or how I planned 這不是我心裡的願望
But somehow it's enough 我如何會有謀劃策略?
And now we're standing face to face 如今我們咫尺面對
Isn't this world a crazy place 世界已經瘋狂無法辨別?
Just when I thought our chance had passed 就在我萬念俱灰不再奢望
You go and save the best for last 你卻飄然而至真真切切
All of the nights you came to me 那過去的日子你我共處
When some silly girl had set you free 定是某個笨女孩給你自由使你有了空歇
You wondered how you'd make it through 你不知道自己為何那樣
I wondered what was wrong with you 我也笑你心智泯滅
'Cause how could you give your love to someone else 你如何可以把愛留給了別人
And share your dreams with me 卻又要與我同夢相依日日夜夜!
Sometimes the very thing you're looking for 有時候你畢生追尋的
Is the one thing you can't see 偏偏你又視而不見猶豫不決