2011年12月4日 星期日

2011 If I Could Be Where You Are


Enya - If I Could Be Where You Are



If I Could Be Where You Are - Lyrics : .
 
Where are you this moment ? 
only in my dreams . 
You're missing , but you're always 
a heart beat from me . 
I'm lost now without you , 
I don't know where you are . 
I keep watching , I keep hoping , 
but time keeps us apart .

Is there a way I can find you , 
is there a sign I should know , 
is there a road I could follow ,
to bring you back home ?




Winter lies before me ,
now you're so far away. 
In the darkness of my dreaming ,
the light of you will stay ,

If I could be close beside you ,
If I could be where you are ,
If I could reach out and touch you ,
and bring you back home , 
Is there a way I can find you ,
Is there a sign I should know , 
Is there a road I could follow ,
to bring you back home to me .