2023年12月19日 星期二

2023 12 19 When You Kiss Me I know you miss me You are the one, I think I'm in love

 When You Kiss Me



仙妮亞·唐恩的歌曲


歌詞
YeahThis could be it, I think I'm in loveIt's love this timeIt just seems to fit, I think I'm in loveThis love is mine
I can see you with me when I'm olderAll my lonely nights are finally overYou took the weight of the world off my shoulders (the world just goes away)
Oh, when you kiss me (when you kiss me)I know you miss me (I know you miss me)And when you're with me, the world just goes awayThe way you hold me (the way you kiss me)The way you show me (I know you miss me)That you adore meOh, when you kiss meOh, yeah
You are the one, I think I'm in loveLife has begun (I think I'm in love)
I can see the two of us togetherI know I'm gonna be with you foreverLove couldn't be any better (the world just goes away)
Oh, when you kiss me (when you kiss me)I know you miss me (I know you miss me)And when you're with meThe world just goes awayThe way you hold me (the way you kiss me)The way you show me (I know you miss me)That you adore meOh, when you kiss me, mmm, yeah
I can see you with me when I'm olderAll my lonely nights are finally overYou took the weight of the world off my shoulders (the world just goes away)
When you kiss me (when you kiss me)I know you miss me (I know you miss me)And when you're with meThe world just goes awayThe way you hold me (the way you kiss me)The way you show me (I know you miss me)That you adore meThe world just goes away (when you kiss me)When you kiss me (I know you miss me)I know you miss me (and when you're with me)
Oh, the world just goes awayWhen you kiss me

This could be it, I think I'm in love  這就是了 我覺得我墜入了愛河

It's love this time  這次真的是愛情

It just seems to fit, I think I'm in love  似乎很合適 我想我墜入了愛河

This love is mine   這份愛是屬於我的

I can see you with me when I'm older 我能看見當我漸漸老去時我和你相伴在一起

All my lonely nights are finally over  我那些孤獨寂寞的夜晚終於完結了

You took the weight of the world off my

shoulders (the world just goes away)

你幫我卸下了周遭世界帶給我的壓力重擔(世事紛雜/世界似乎與我無關)

Oh, when you kiss me      當你親吻我的時候

I know you miss me          我知道你很想我

and when you're with me  你和我在一起的時候

The world just goes away 世界仿佛與我無關

The way you hug me        你擁抱我

The way you show me that you adore me  你向我證明你很愛慕我

oh, when you kiss me   當你親吻我的時候

Oh, yeah

You are the one, I think I’m in love  你就是我的唯一 我想我戀愛了

Life has begun   生活才剛剛開始

I can see the two of us together  我能看見我們兩個相偎在一起

I know I’m gonna be with you forever  我知道我會和你永遠在一起

Love couldn’t be any better   愛是最美好的

Oh, when you kiss me           當你親吻我的時候

I know you miss me               我知道你很想我

and when you're with me      你和我在一起的時候

The world just goes away     世界仿佛與我無關

The way you hug me             你擁抱我的方式

The way you show me that you adore me  你向我證明你很愛慕我

The world just goes away       世界仿佛與我無關

When you kiss me                  當你親吻我的時候

I know you miss me                我知道你很想我

Oh, the world just goes away 世界仿佛與我無關

when you kiss me                   當你親吻我的時候