2013年10月1日 星期二

2013 It’s a kiss from my lips sealed on yours, and today I’ll stay with you oh…






Sweetheart Sweetheart Won’t you come and sweep me off my feet 

Catch me when I fall Whisper Whisper 

Whisper these words in my ears tonight, I could fly away with you oh When the dark is falling 

When the night has come Baby will you hold my hand? 

When the sky is crying When this road is near the end Baby

 I will hold your hand Sweetheart Sweetheart Mark my words and cross my heart

 I’ll wait for you till the end What it is What it is


It’s a kiss from my lips sealed on yours, and today I’ll stay with you oh… 

When the dark is falling When the night has come Baby will you hold my hand? 

When the sky is crying When this road is near the end 

Baby I will hold your hand When the storm is twisting left and right When you can’t fall asleep at night

Baby I will hold your hand Until the night is morning Until the seas part… I won’t let go of your hand