you are fine 你很棒
you are sweet 你很甜
but i'm still a bit naive with my heart 但是我的心依然有點單純
when you're close i don't breathe 當你靠近時 我無法呼吸
i can't find the words to speak 我找不到言語與你說(我緊張得無法說話)
i feel sparks 我覺得有點觸電
but i don't wanna be into you 但是我不想佔有你
if you are not looking for true love, oh oh 如果你不是在尋找真愛
no i don't wanna start seeing you 我不想開始看著你
if i can't be your only one 如果我不能成為你的唯一
so tell me when it's not alright 所以當沒準備好時請告訴我
when it's not ok 當還不可以的時候
will you try to make me feel better? 你是否會嘗試讓我感覺更好?
will you say alright?(say alright) 你會說 好啊 嗎?
will you say ok?(say ok) 你會說 好啊 嗎?
will you stick with me through whatever? 你會堅持與我度過任何事情嗎?
or run away 或者是逃離
(say that it's gonna be alright) 說呀 準備好了
(that it's gonna be ok) 好啊
say ok 說 好啊
when you call i don't know 當你打電話給我時 我不知道
if i should pick up the phone every time 我是否每次都應該接聽電話
i'm not like all my friends
who keep calling up the boys, i'm so shy 我不像我的朋友那樣一直打電話給男生,我很害羞
if you don't treat me the right way 即使你不把我看做正確的選擇
see i can only start seeing you 我仍會只看著你
if you can make my heart feel safe (feel safe) 如果你能讓我感到安全
when it's not alright 當它還沒準備好
(don't run away, don't run away) 不要離開我
let me know if it's gonna be you 讓我知道那是否是前世的你
boy, you've got some things to prove 你過去曾證明了一些事物
let me know that you'll keep me safe 讓我知道你會讓我感到安全
i don't want you to run away so 我不想你逃開 所以
let me know that you'll call on time 讓我知道你會打電話給我
let me know that you won't be shy 讓我知道你不會害羞
will you wipe my tears away 你會擦乾我的眼淚嗎?
will you hold me closer 你會把我擁抱的更緊嗎?
will you try to make me feel better 你會嘗試讓我感覺更好過些嗎?
(don't run away)不要離開我
will you say ok你會說可以嗎?